Thursday, January 28, 2016

Amazing Gray

 photo IMG_2804_zpsn5oxxzct.jpg

 photo IMG_2801_zpsui4uqlmj.jpg

Hello Loves, 

            I'm so on a roll right now an I'm loving it. I have been enjoying the shooting and the posting here on my blog and on my Instagram. My goal for this year is to double the amount of subscribers on my YouTube and on my Instagram. I feel that if I keep the content coming I will reach that goal. Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it and know that nothing is handed without some hard work. Life can be what you make of it, so be wise. 

I love this whole look. It looks very chic and sophisticated...almost makes me look like those elegant back in the day movie stars. At least I know that this may be something they would have worn. 

Catch you on the next post,
Cari

 photo IMG_2800_zpsbcz0xtdn.jpg

 photo IMG_2799_zpsfxk7v2az.jpg

 photo IMG_2797_zpsi5eqylwl.jpg

 photo IMG_2793_zpshnoowrok.jpg

Coat: Missguided.com
Boots: Lolashoetique.com
Leggings: Bebe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment