Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hot RED



 Photobucket

 Photobucket
Photobucket

Hey Ladies,


     Week is almost over and I had no time till now to post this next outfit. My instagram usually get thems first. I love my colored jeans and you will see I love to mix them up. Tomorrow (hopefully) I will have the next one for you.

 XO, Cari


Photobucket
Photobucket

Jeans: Watch LA
Peplum Top: Romwe.com
Pumps: by Delicious (local store)
Bag: Kohls (old)




Hola Lindas,

   Ya vamonos por termino de la semana y no e tenido tiempo hasta ahora para poner este post. Mi instagram por lo regular lo recibe primero. Me encantan los pantalones de colores como podrían ver, me gusta mezclarlos. Manana (ojala) y tendre el siguiente para ustedes. 

Besitos, Cari

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment